THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Monday 2 February 2009

To my creamy

Feeling loved.
It gives me strength to keep moving on.
When things turn out the worst.
You give me life.
Give me something to stand up for.
To live another day.
Being with you has made me smile.
Flying in the clouds, in my mind ,with you in my arms.
It doesn't matter where we are.
It just matters I'm with you, holding onto you tight.
Loving you baby.
Made me feel like living life once again.
Times it seems I'm out there.
Out of this planet.

Flouting in my thought.
You know why.
Baby I just want you to know

I am so in love with you...



No comments: