THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Sunday 17 May 2009

I want the thing in the advert

I was at the pyramid today with the boyfriend. While walking, we passed a few shops when suddenly my eyes stopped on this advert. It's a diamond ring advert at the entrance to a diamond shop. The ring was unbelievably gorgeous. I never had the feeling of wanting a ring so badly but the moment i saw that ring, I was like whispering in my heart "I want that ring".

Told my sister bout it and she posed me this question:

"Is it the ring that you want, or is it a marriage that you want?"

I looked at her and slowly I answered,

"I think i'm missing something in my life the moment I saw that advert. I want a ring on my finger. And yes, I am ready for a marriage".

"Is he ready yet?" Her next question.

With a short paused I replied, "I don't know..."


The conversation went on for a while. I hate to talk about marriage as it always lead to frustration at the end of the day. I used to have hopes that one day the man of my dream would come to me and propose. But I stopped hoping for it sometime last year right after i ended up my previous relationship.

And with the new relationship, I want so much to have that hopes again but I am just so afraid to have that hopes and yet to even talk about it. I don't want to end up again in frustration. I do not want anymore plain talks.. I just want it to happen...

No comments: