THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Monday 19 November 2012

New Year's Gift!

Salam Maal Hijrah 1434H semua.

Syukur ke hadrat Ilahi masa diberi nafas dan dipanjangkan umur untuk menyambut tahun baru.  Maaf kawan2, I terpaksa private kan dulu post ni sebab i think it is too early to share the great news.

Taken on 1st Muharram.


Actually I have not missed my period yet the day I took this HPT. I was not sure why I wanted to do the test anyway. Could be because my bbt temperature was still high hence the test. It was a cold call for the test as I obviously did not expect anything since as u all may know I just had my miscarriage 2 months before.

So when the 2nd line appeared, I woke hubby up quickly and first thing that I asked was "B, i pregnant ke?" Hubby opened his eyes and without looking at the stick answered "Hormon u x betul kot yang". And I just answered "Ntah.. xpe la tunggu je".

We didn't talk about it at all the whole day. Tapi... hati perempuan mana yg tak tertanya2 kan. Even  though I have the feeling that I am pregnant, but wanted to be more surer.. and so.... the next morning, I took another test....





And another one the next day.......



Skip 18 November sebab kehabisan stick, and on 19th morning, another test.....



Ok, could not be more surer tapi x nak overjoy sgt.  Hanya mampu mengucapkan Alhamdulillah... alhamdulillah.. alhamdulillah...  syukur sangat2.  Terima Kasih Allah.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulation dear...this time jaga diri baik2 ya...Alhamdulillah. i am happy for u ^_^

NazLurve said...

Thanks atie, inshaAllah.. :)