THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Sunday 30 November 2008

No string attached

Perhaps being single is not so bad after all. Peeps, i have officially ended my 4 years relationship for good now. No turning back. I'm starting a new chapter of my life.. yes at a 27 years of age but i guessed, by looking at what happened to so many real life dramas around me, perhaps it is a good decision to be made. No regrets for sure. Love? I have to live with it. If he is not meant to be, then he is not meant to be no matter how hard i've tried. As you grow older, sometimes, love alone is not enough. U need more. U need to feel the love, u need the sparkles, u need someone who is responsible, someone who can protect you, someone who can be there for you when ever u need him. Someone that never takes you for granted. Someone that appreciate u. And I guess, i still have not found that someone and yes, i will never stop looking for that someone.

But again, for all that has happened, i consider myself lucky. Among all, i still have others who still love me unconditionally. Family & friends who have been there all along. Who have been supporting me all the time. Ears to listen, shoulders to cry on. Thanks people. U mean so much to me...

2 comments:

fezarena said...

u go girl...me alwiz be besides u okies...take a good care of urself n just enjoy life right now...u can move on without him...u deserves someone better...amin....

NazLurve said...

owh i definitely deserve someone better. Thanks farah, for being there all the time. U r such a great friend one could have.. :)