THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...
Friday, 28 November 2008
That's what sisters are for..
10 reasons why i love my sisters:-
1. they are there during your ups and downs;
2. they are the one who shares with you the feeling when you are ridiculously on cloud nine even though you may be tgh syok sendiri;
3. they are the one who tells your parents that you are no longer in a relationship and begged our parents to be supportive n don't put any pressure on you;
4. they are supportive in their own ways;
5. they may be very mean but for good reasons;
6. they let u make the decision but never leave u alone when it turned out to be a bad decision;
7. they listen to your problems and craps no matter how many times they have been hearing it for;
8. they give honest opinions and criticise u b4 u embarrass yourself further;
9. they are always there when u have no one to go out with; and
10. they love u unconditionally, again, in their own ways.