I was tagged by Miss Farah for this particular tag for quite sometime already. Ampun yer Cik Farah, patik tak sempat2 nak buat. Sedap jer dok kat dalam draft folder.. hehehe.. So tonight, lepas2 bukak poser ni (aku poser ker ari ni ek? hehe..)cam best jer kan sambung tag ni. So, here I am with the answers to the questions..
** RULES OF THE TAG**“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”**END**
1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
5 years ago.. hmm... was in my final year degree.. went for internship at EY (unfortunately my current work place.. oopss!) in the first half year, and thereafter sambung my last sem to complete my degree.. while hoping i could join EY again.. sucks! why did i ever wanted to come back after the internship? i have no F**KIN' idea... :(
2. What were the 5 things on your to do list today (22 Sep 08, Monday)?
- To start on the advice given by Lynette
- To call all pet shops in Subang/Shah Alam/Kelana Jaya/Dmsara where i can send fluffy during Hari Raya week
- To update my bloggy (it's on my everyday to do list but yet never get to do it daily)
- To wash my hair
- To review the final docs that i brought back from work tapi mcm malassss jer.. buat penat jer bawak balikkk... sigh!
3. What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
- Like little miss farah, i do enjoy "asam" jugak.. ala, rindu nyer asam yg farah slalu beli yg kaler merah2 tu.. huhuhu
- Kokocrunch with milk (i can eat this not only at breakfast but anytime of the day!)
- Super rings (yea.. yea.. nothing can beat the preservative in super rings.. hehe)
4. What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off what ever debt i have
- Donate it somewhere? (yeah, everyone said they'll do this but is it for real?)
- Invest? perhaps..
5. What are 5 jobs you've had?
- Salesgirl @ New look
- Waitress @ Agra Restaurant & This bed & breakfast next to my apartment in Aber
- Housekeeping @ the same B&b
- Cleaner @ aunty Jane's house in Aber
- Admin assistant @ Ceredigion Training Centre
- Casher @ Shell belakang rumah & Cybercafe
- IT cum Account assistant @ Sunway College
Eh, more than 5 pulak.. xpe la.. hehe..
6. Kena tag 5 org :
Erm, rasa cam dah ramai wat tag ni, so i wouldnt want to tag anyone lah. Sapa2 yg rajin nak buat, dipersilakan la yer.. ;p
THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...