THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Monday 3 December 2012

7 weeks.

Credit : http://www.babycenter.com.my

Alhamdulillah, syukur ke hadrat Ilahi.  I am entering my 7th week this week (5 week fetal age)

The above is the image of my little precious at 7th week.  InshaAllah, kalau ikutkan dah nak ada heartbeat this week or next week.  My next appointment is this Wednesday untuk scan.  Semoga my little precious sihat and sempurna.

At 7 weeks, beside still having on off tummy cramps.  I think my nausea is getting worst.  I feel nauseated at all times especially from evening to night.  But today, tengahari ni pun dah rasa sangat loya.  Takpe la, mummy x kisah, at least there is a prove something miracle is happening inside me :)

My appetite is also decreasing.  Tengok semua, semua x lalu.  but i have to eat. kesian baby nanti x dpt nutrition secukupnya. so paksa la makan juga, foods that i can eat.  and refrain myself from vomitting it back.  I still have problem untuk gosok gigi every morning.  Pantang masuk kan toothbrush dlm mulut sure la ter uweekkk uweekkk... camna jer... adeh... mmg kena sepantas kilat gosok gigi.. huhuhu...

okie folks.. x leh ngadap lappy lama2... nak termuntah pulak tgk screen ni. will be back to update on my 2nd visit to see the gynae. doa2 kan semoga dapat tgk heartbeat baby ye semua.  amin...

No comments: