THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Saturday 1 August 2009

The ball is in your court

I don't really know how should i react when he told me the question his mum asked him and the answer he gave to his mum was just a silence. Sad? yeap.. a little bit. I seriously don't know what is holding him back.

Unsure?

Maybe.

Afraid that his girlfriend is not up to his family's expectation?

Maybe.

Everything has been said and i'm pretty sure he is well aware of what i want.. i guess i need not say more.. it's beyond my control. And after the last argument we had on this, I have decided to stay silent on this issue. I am super sensitive and to avoid unnecessary stress, I never mentioned about this anymore, I just wait.. until when? I have no answer for that.

Nevertheless, the ball is in his court

when ever he is ready

i guessed..

No comments: