THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Alhamdulillah, tak payah D&C!

Hi kawan2.. here's an update after few days.. muahahhaha...

Ok, today is exactly 2 weeks after my sad frustrating moments.. the lost of my pregnancy.  Alhamdulillah, I am much much better in terms of health and feeling,  oh... despite the fever that I am currently having, which the doctor said might be the post effect after the miscarriage.  2 hari juga la terbaring demam. Dengan sore throat and flu. adeh... i cant remember the last time i had fever. so agak lama juga sebenar nya since i last had fever. so no wonder la kali ni teruk sikit. huhu..

Anyways, last Monday (24 Sept 2012), I went to UMMC for gynae's appoinment to check if the miscarriage was complete.  Alhamdulillah, doctor confirmed that it was complete and clear.  All the content has come out.  so no need to do d&c procedure anymore.  Alhamdulillah.. lega saya mendengar. and yeap of cos that is what i wanna hear pun.  Takut weh buat d&c.  well, though i know it is just a very simple and normal procedure performed for pregnancy lost tapi ntah la.. after reading through the procedures, i think it is sangat mengerunkan.. :(

Another thing, I was told by the doctor to ensure my sugar level is monitored and controlled before planning for another pregnancy.  I need to get my sugar level checked consistently.. so mmg selalu akan ku tunjuk kan muka ku ni kat klinik kesihatan kat kj ni.  I definitely will take this seriously this time.  I need to change my lifestyle from now on.  No more sweet stuffs.  No more high carbs food. and consistent EXERCISE!!!

Nevertheless, sekarang ni masih dalam tempoh pantang.  Sampai bila ye kena pantang? I seriously don't know.  But from my reading, ramai yg ckp around 30 days.  lama kan? hmm.. xpe la.. pantang je la.. untuk diri sendiri juga... ohh... and untuk suami tersayang juga.. hihi.  oh and baru ku pantang bukan dari segi pemakanan saja ye.  badan x leh sejuk2.  kena pakai stoks bagai.  nak gi gym pun x boleh. x leh lasak2. mcm pantang bersalin juga. and in fact, from my readings too, pantang keguguran ni lagi kena jaga and pantang betul2 as compared to pantang bersalin.  Begitu la cerita nya...

Ok la peeps, sampai sini dulu la update untuk kali ni.  Nak entertain my parents in law yg datang melawat menantu kesayangan diorg ni.  hihi.. yelah, hubby kan outstation.. so menantu tinggal sorang la.. huhu...;p

Tatatititutu....

1 comment:

diana zainal said...

yeay naz is back! Hugs to u naz.. nak nanges i baca. I kan emo. again, sorry for your lost. You're a strong girl so both of you will get through this.. :)