THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Monday 10 September 2012

Making a come back?



I have been wanting to re blog again but often i ended up reading my old posts and forget about writing.  Many things happened throughout the 2 years plus since my last post.  Sooo.... many things.. indeed!  Happy, sad, ups, downs.. things that i should have jotted down here but I did not.  It is not about not having time to write.  I just lost the mood / interest to write. for some unknown reason, which i myself do not know.

Nevertheless, this time.. i am taking a step at a time.  Of cos i can't expect my blog to suddenly have it's life back after so long.  But it will soon have.  :)

p/s:  so that i don't offend anyone, some previous posts need to be deleted/hide.  So more work for me to go through my previous posts before re setting my blog to public again :))

No comments: