THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Thursday 7 March 2013

Baby checklist: Sterilizer & warmer

Two more items off the list! 

After surveying the brands and prices for quite sometimes, finally made a decision to buy which sterilizer and warmer!  

Actually before beli ni, I tanya ramai juga ibu2 kat luar tu how useful is the sterilizer and warmer ni.  Tapi ramai yg cakap x payah beli, bazir duit etc etc.  Diorg ckp sterilize guna air panas je.  Same goes for warmer.  Rendam je botol tu dlm air panas.  Hmm.  So then, I researched online pulak. And yup, ada yg ckp useful and yg cakap bazir duit jugak.  So what I did was I do my own judgement and conclusion based on my own needs and convenience.

Sterilizer
-  No matter what, I mmg kena sterilize all the baby bottles, teets, pacifier etc.
-  I have limited periok kat rumah.  And mmg the 2 periok I have are used for cooking.
-  Each periok is not big.  Small size and maybe can only fit 1 bottle per time. 
-  Using the period to cook all sort of food, then use it also for sterilization of bottles.. hmm... not good! not good!
-  It takes much longer tu boil the water and sterilize the stuffs.  Again, my periok is small, so have to do more than 1 time - Time consuming!

Warmer
-  Yes, at home I can just warm the bottle by using hot water.
-  Tapi masa travel camna ye? 
-  I pnh witness my cousin yg terpaksa tunggu susu anak dia defrost and tak sejuk ms nak balik kampung for raya.  Menangis2 la anak my cousin tu lapar.  Oh x sanggup.  Plus kalau raya tahun ni balik Kelantan, it is a long journey! 

So my decision?

To buy! 

Both the sterilizer and the warmer (home + car). :)

Yay!

So, initially I wanted to get Avent 3 in 1 sterilizer.  But the cheapest I could find online is RM280 (RRP: RM359).  Then I saw little bean has a promotion whereby a set of sterilizer + bottle warmer only cost RM199.  Much much cheaper! So I thought ok la, wth, I might as well go for that brand since I'll get 2 things with a much more cheaper price.  

Disebabkan i ni banyak masa mengoogle.. so ternampak la another brand of sterilizer + warmer kat Little Whiz.  Ni brand Autumnz.  Normal price is RM230 but they are currently having a promotion and it cost RM175.  Wah! lagi murah!! And I surveyed outside, harga dia mmg around RM230 tu.  Bila dah tgk harga RM175, terus jatuh cinta.  But then again, try pulak google for other website yg jual Autumnz brand which cheaper price. Manatau kan. kot2 la ada. Hehe.

And wala!

Got It!

Ok la, tak la banyak beza pun. Just a matter of RM10 jer.  But still, cheaper is better! Chop, tetiba rasa cam cheapskate lak. Hahaha.. eh, lantak la kan.  Same exact thing with cheaper price, sapa yg x nak. Hehe.

So I told hubby dah jumpa yg sesuai.  Hubby tengok and cakap ok.  Hmm, actually I pun dunno why I would always want to ask him and hear he said "ok".  Rasanya dia bukan nya kesah pun all these little2 things.  Guys kan. hehe. But again, I think maybe bila dgr dia ckp ok tu, kita pun boleh la membeli dgn hati yg senang. Tak gitu?

So here it is.

Pic credit : Google

Autumnz Steam Steriliser

To sterilise your feeding equipment and accessories quickly and safely

Fast - Contents are sterile and ready to use in 8 minutes

Easy to use - Just add water, load and switch on

Safe - BPA free

Convenient - Contents remain sterile for up to 6 hours if unopened

Effective sterilisation- Based on hospital principle, the intensive heat of the steam eliminates harmful bacteria

Large capacity- Holds up to 6 big bottles or 2 sets of breastpumps 




Autumnz Home & Car Warmer (with a car converter for use in the car)

Convenient - Warms milk & baby food easily at home and in the car

Safe - Heats gently and gradually

Easy to Use - Add water and adjust the settings

Ideal for all types of feeds - For milk & baby food from the freezer, fridge or room temperature

Fits most bottles and baby food jar - wide enough to fit most bottle brands such as Avent, Tommee Tippee, MAM, Dr Browns, etc



xoxo,
Naz




No comments: