THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Thursday 28 March 2013

More stuffs for the little one & surprise stuffs for ME!!!

 For our little one.  

These are what daddy bought for you!


These bajus were bought at Manjaku, Bangi when I was there for Hubs convo.  Murah ok! sepasang around RM10 to RM12 camtu je.  My bad, I don't really understand how the sizes work.  There are NB which I supposed for newborn, size 12, 14, 16 and 18.  What the fish?! I decided not to take NB so that baby boleh pakai lama sikit, hence, I just randomly picked size 14 and 16.  Kalau besar, xpe la boleh simpan till baby muat.  Kan kan kan.



Finally, bought my own C Pillow a.k.a nursing pillow.  Well, actually it can be used for nursing, feeding or as baby's support.  Initially I thought of using my cousin's punya je.  But since I tgk my cousin still use it even her baby dah umur setahun, hmm.. should be a good investment sbb pakai lama.  Plus, since there is a mark down, from RM80 dapat RM63 camtu, beli je la.  Kalau dekat mothercare I think around RM199 kot and kalau sale pun still RM99.



And for mummy?


These are what daddy "belanja" me with!!!



:: Kristin Signature Hobo ::

:: Gallery Optic Signature Tote ::


Love it!! Love it!! Love it!!

Thank you sayang!!!  Muahhhhsssss!!

Malam ni boleh tido dengan senyuman :))))


xoxo,
Naz




No comments: