THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Monday 18 January 2010

My Valentine’s Day

My Valentine's day would be a dream comes true if I get to spend it with....
.
.
.
.
.
.
~ PATRICK DEMPSEY ~

Yes, I heart HIM


Owh, isn't mcdreamy just soooo HOT?!



SO... on the V day,
.
.
.

...Patrick will pick me up at my parents in a Limo...
.
.
.

...for our Valentine's dinner, at a very fine dining...
.
.
.

...on a Charter boat...
.
.
.

...at The Palace of the Golden Horses mines...


After our romantic dinner,


... we will hop onto the, Eye on Malaysia
to enjoy the night view of the Kuala Lumpur City...



p/s: Hope I can win the tickets from Nuffnang!! Wish me luck!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope dapat invitation tu...boleh jumpe...

NazLurve said...

yeay!! insyaAllah.. :))