THROUGH HER THICK & THIN
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."






Disclaimer:

This is a personal blog about a woman - as a daughter, a wife, a career woman, a homemaker, a mommy - and her thoughts and feelings through out her personal/work lives, as a citizen of her beloved country, her previous journey to motherhood and her journey as a mommy. This blog has no intention to offend or to have an influence on anyone. Read at your cost. Erti kata lain, if x suka, u r welcome to click the "X" on the top right hand corner. Erti kata lain lagi, tak payah ler baca...

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Hari Raya Aidiladha - The highlights

I can't remember exactly when was the last time I went back to my hometown in Kota Bharu. The longest in the history of my life for the past 28 years. When my grandma was around, we would always make it appoint to go back at least once every 6 months. And as it was agreed between my parents, if Raya puasa for the year would be in Johor, than raya haji would be in Kelantan, and vice versa. Due to the mutual agreement that was set prior to the birth of the children, we, the kids were so happy as we love love love to travel up the east coast and down the south each year. However, as the time passed by and as we grow older, I noticed that I don't enjoy the long travel as much as before. Probably because now, we need 2 cars to travel long distance as 1 car can no longer fits us. Furthermore, after my grandma passed away in 2006, going back to Kelantan was just not as nice as before.

The aidil adha this year, it was quite a surprise when ayah decided to do "korban" there. Which means, we would be celebrating eid there. And to my surprise, I was quite excited to actually go back to Kota Bharu this time around. Despite of having the bad thoughts of sleeping at arwah's abandoned house.. I was happy that we were going back there. On top of that, we do not need to take 2 cars with us no more. Ayah bought over a 7-seater mpv from his brother few weeks back and that was the ride for all of us.. all under one roof! Ok, enuff with all the rambles.. let the pictures do the talking now.. ;p





~i am sleepy... to be continued with uploading more pixs! ~

No comments: